House for Sale
Low Maintenance in a Superb Location
Property ID 1936762North facing, low maintenance, and some truly delightful sea breezes; just a few of the brilliant features on offer at 45 Collins Street. This low set brick home is the perfect property for those who just want to relax and enjoy a peaceful lifestyle, with an ultra low maintenance home being only a short walk to the waterfront of both Bramble Bay and Moreton Bay, a very secure fully fenced block, plus a sunny and spacious interior, and yet still retaining so much privacy.
The home features a fantastic open plan living space with plenty of room for lounge and dining, plus a lovely enclosed patio/sunroom in a gorgeous north-facing position for those sunny morning coffees, or relaxing summer afternoons. Located centrally in the home is the large kitchen, with heaps of bench space, gas cooktop, and dishwasher. At the rear of the home are the three good-sized bedrooms, each with air conditioning and built in wardrobes, plus ensuite and main bathroom with separate toilet.
- Three bedrooms
- Two bathrooms (ensuite and main bathroom)
- Built in wardrobes in all bedrooms
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Gorgeous enclosed patio/sunroom
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Security screens throughout
- Close to local amenities i.e. schools, transport, shops
- Very low maintenance 311sqm block, fully fenced and very secure
- Double car garage, with built in storage and laundry
- Small grassed area at the front with a small deck to the side
- Solar system installed
This home is on the market to be sold, and you'll be hard-pressed to find another quite like it. If the above features are on your shopping list, contact Loren and Jonathan today to find out how to make this home all yours!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.