House for Sale
Charm and Character Galore Corner Block Double Brick
Property ID 2026766This is your opportunity to secure a truly rare piece of real estate, in a highly sought after pocket of Margate. This Art Deco styled double brick home dates back to 1950 and is surrounded by lush manicured gardens creating an urban garden oasis with old world charm.
The large rooms with high ceilings, beautiful original leadlight windows, and ornately decorative cornicing only bolster the grandeur and character of this home. The home is situated at the back of a corner block and makes a feature out of the generous front yard, allowing plenty of room for the dogs, the kids, or the grandkids, and entertaining. Parking is a breeze with direct access to the carport from Alfreda Street and is secure with fencing surrounding the property.
The convenience of location is just another bonus with this property, being only 650m to Margate Beach, within 700m of Humpybong Primary school, and less than 650m to shops.
• Split system air conditioning in bedrooms and main living area
• Close to shops, schools, and easy Hornibrook Bridge access
• Lovely herringbone pattern front/rear door
• Double-brick construction with tiled roof
• Modern kitchen with induction cooktop
• Shed which could be dog house/kids playhouse
• Gorgeous leadlight glass windows
• Beautiful polished timber floors
• Solar hot water and solar power
• Fruit trees and veggie garden
• Double street frontage
• 437sqm corner block
• High ceilings throughout
This is a truly one-of-a-kind property, and should not be missed. This iconic Margate home won't be available for long, so contact Loren without delay for further information and to arrange your inspection.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.